Can I purchase just one of something, most items show higher minimum order quantities?
- Apparel, select bags and accessories have no minimum order quantity. These are embroidered in-house, allowing us to decorate single pieces. The hard goods do unfortunately have higher minimums. We do not have pre-branded items stocked and on-hand, these are produced on an order by order basis.
Is payroll deduction available?
Payroll deduction is not currently available.
There are 2 payment options:
- Credit Card
- Invoice my department. A cost center and market selection is required. This is not an available payment option for apparel orders under 24 pieces.
How long will my order take?
Typically, orders take 2-3 weeks to be produced and delivered. Rush options are available on select items and we advise that you contact us so we can confirm any additional costs.
What if I’m not seeing the product I’m looking for on the brand-store?
There are many products available that are not featured on the brand-store. We are happy to provide ideas and quotes, please contact us and one of your dedicated reps will reach out. Also, you can search for product on your own by visiting www.eleadpromo.com.
Do employees get an additional discount?
The brand-store is priced for employee use, there are no additional discounts outside of the quantity price breaks listed.
How many pieces of apparel do I need to order to get a lower pricing?
Generally, a minimum order of 50 pieces will have a lower price. The pieces can vary in size and style, but the logo must remain the same. If you are interested in purchasing more than 50 pieces of apparel, please contact us for a quote.
Are the shipping costs accurate?
Our system estimates shipping costs and are on occasion not accurate. If you are making a pre-paid credit card order and we see a shipping discrepancy, we will credit the difference back to your card after the order is complete. If you are placing a cart that will be invoiced to your department, the final invoice submitted to accounts payable will reflect correct shipping charges.
What is a custom order?
- Locating a product not featured on the brand store
- Collaborating with the eLead team to design products with unique specifications (PMS colors, dimensions, imprints)
- Adding a secondary logo or additional imprint area
- Ordering larger quantities
- Creating custom event or team apparel